Whether you want to organize a fund raiser or simply promote your cause, you want to explore all the available options. Today, you can use social media, promote your cause online, and get funding from all over the world. But sometimes, even the simplest solution can lead to powerful results. A simple T-shirt or similar items of clothing would help spread the message.
At World Emblem, we support all charitable organizations and will help you create the best T-shirts and other such promotional material for your campaign.
Spreading the Message
Most people are willing to do their bit for a good cause. You can either hand over a t-shirt with your charity’s logo on it or sell it as a way to raise funds, most people would respond positively to it. This can be a great way to get the word out about your charity. All you have to do is create a shirt that conveys your message clearly. For example, if you are a charity that supports terminally ill children, you can easily create shirts for the parents, the children, and distribute it amongst everyone who is willing to support the cause.
Creating several shirts and other such pieces of clothing is easy and doesn’t cost that much either. You can sell these shirts as a part of your fundraising efforts for a profit. These funds can be used in your charity and would function to spread the message about your charity too. There are several prominent charities that do it. You can sell on websites like Amazon that would give you access to a large audience from all over the world. That could be just the kind of mobility you might need.
Employee and Volunteer Uniforms
You can create uniforms for all employees and volunteers that work for your charity. Again, this is a good way to promote your cause and gain visibility. This also gives your employees and volunteers to do some promoting as well. Any marketer would tell you that visibility is the key to the success of any venture and having your charity’s emblem and logo on supporters, employees, volunteers, etc, can get you that visibility.
The safety and health of your employees on the job is your responsibility. If they’re doing a high risk job, they need to have every form of protection they can get. The onus of providing good quality safety apparel falls on the employer and the owner of the business. It is the one duty that you shouldn’t neglect or disregard.
At World Emblem, we feel that good quality safety apparel is the right of every employee. It ensures that proper safety standards are observed and your employees are protected from accidents as much as possible. Here’s why high visibility striping is important.
Why it’s needed?
If your employees regularly work in low light and low visibility areas, high visibility striping would make them visible. These work by reflecting light or glowing in the dark, so to speak. A person wearing them is clearly visible to the others even in the dark. This helps prevent accidents if your employees are working around moving objects like cars, trucks, etc. For example, if you own a construction company, your workers might be working on the road and drivers in vehicles might not be able to spot them on time. Safety uniforms help prevent accidents like that.
What’s the right Safety apparel?
There are several things you need to consider when you’re buying such uniforms for your employees. Consider the following guidelines:
- Contrasts: Stripes would contrast sharply against the background material. For example, if the uniform is blue, the stripes should be bright orange or florescent green.
- Location: If your employees have stripes on their uniform arms and legs, it would show the person driving towards them that a moving object or person is in their path.
- Coverage: You need to ensure that the high visibility striping covering all sides of the body. For example, if your employee if facing one way, the vehicle coming from behind should be able to see the stripes. The stripes should be visible from all viewing angles.
- Comfort: You also need to ensure that your workers can work comfortably while wearing safety apparel. If the fit isn’t right, they won’t be able to concentrate on the job before them.
When you’re buying clothing with high visibility striping, you need to keep all of these things in mind. That way, you can ensure that your employees are safe and comfortable at all times.
Several major companies and corporations prominently display their logos on the shirts and dresses of their employees. These can be an effective marketing tool. It’s a more subtle form of marketing, without a doubt, but it works well. They serve the same purpose as uniforms, showing the customers that the people they’re interacting with are a part of your organization.
There are several ways in which t-shirts or dresses with the corporate logo on them can help promote your business. At World Emblem, we believe that a perfectly designed logo on your company’s apparel can be an excellent marketing tool
By adding a logo or an emblem to your employees’ clothes, you’re promoting your brand. The logo is exposed to several people every day as your people interact with different customers. Eventually, people are going to start to associate that logo with your company. You’re making them aware of your brand colors and designs, impressing the image of your company in their minds.
The best way to initiate interactions with a customer is to ensure that your employees are always visible to them. If they’re wearing your emblem, clients will immediately recognize them and approach them. These are like badges that let others know that they can approach the person who wears them, with questions and doubts. That also promotes a feeling of trust and reliability, giving your employees a crisp, professional appearance. Your customers would respond positively to this.
Some companies like cafés and small business actually sell t-shirts and clothing branded with their logo. This is a good option for businesses that have a large, loyal following of customers who want to identify with the brand. There are several small businesses that supplement their income by selling such items.
This also promotes the business in a way. If your customers are wearing your branded apparel, they’re showing other potential customers that they trust your brand and like you. This would make others curious as well. By selling clothes with your logo on them, you’re attracting the interest of other potential customers.
Having corporate apparel with emblems as apparel decorations shows a united front to your customers. All your employees, from the very top of the corporate ladder to the novice trainee, are on an equal footing. That’s a very powerful and effective brand image.
If you have any questions or need to know more, you can call World Emblem at 800.766.0448. You can also email us at email@example.com and a team member will get back to you as soon as possible.
Several major companies display their logo on their employees’ clothes. Whether it’s boldly displayed on their t-shirts or discretely embroidered onto their dress, logos and emblems can give you an edge over the competition.
At World Emblem we believe that a logo prominently displayed on your employees clothing can have several advantages. Everyone from Apple to McDonalds have their company logos on their employees’ clothes. There are several reasons why companies believe that emblems benefits employees as well; some of them are listed here:
- Inspires Loyalty – One of the best advantages of having logos as apparel decorations is the effect it has on your employees. If you have cultivated your brand properly, ensured that the design is a good representation of your company, your employees are going to wear them with pride. Having corporate emblems on clothes inspires a sense of belonging and unity amongst your employees.
- Promotes Unity and Equality – It is also a great equalizer. If everyone from the top to the bottom of the corporate ladder is wearing clothing with the company emblem on, it seems like all are on an equal footing. Employees are able to see the larger picture where they’re all part of an organization and working towards a particular goal.
- Holds Employees Accountable – Wearing the company’s brand name places a responsibility on your employees. They’re representatives of the brand and their behavior reflects on the brand. With their logo prominently displayed on their clothing, they are conscious of how they appear in public. They are more likely to maintain decorum and observe professional conduct wherever they are. This reflects well on your company’s customer service.
- Allows easy interactions with customers – Having your brand or company logo displayed on your employees’ clothing makes them easily identifiable. Customers can spot them quickly and ask for help whenever needed. When customers readily recognize the employees as a part of your company, they’re more comfortable talking with them.
This creates a feeling of trust between the employee and a customer. It also gives your employees a certain level of authority and an air of competence. Research has shown that customers and clients are more comfortable approaching people who’re clearly singled out as belonging to a company.
There are several advantages of having logos on your clothes and the benefits to your employees are numerous as well. If you have any questions or need to know more, you can call at World Emblem at 800.766.0448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a team member will get back to you as soon as possible.
For brands that require the utmost in impact and sophistication, World Emblem proudly introduces FlexStyle. As part of World Emblem’s signature series, FlexStyle is able to achieve a wide variety of textures and colors, including metallic, within the same emblem. The materials can also be adhered to virtually any surface including fabrics, glass, wood, metal, plastic, papers and more.
World Emblem is the only licensed provider of the amazing patented FlexStyle technology in North America. No other emblem will give your brand a luxury feel with sophistication while being a trendsetter in today’s market as Flexstyle.
The functionality brought about by its uses is complemented by the endless amount of matte, metallic and colorfully textured design possibilities. It is sure to escalate any garment, product or packaging to another level. World Emblem’s turn-around production times are reputable.
Digital rendering is created for review by the client within the first 2-3 days (based on the complexity of the design). The die is produced between 5-7 days with a final production within 10 days of die completion. FlexStyle emblems are tested extensively and have been proven to maintain its illustrious quality through strenuous cycles of regular domestic wash as well as dry cleaning cycles.
The material is developed using a special process that bonds multiple materials together to create a piece that has very intricate textures built into the design to really make the logo and details stand out for limitless applications. Ways of applying these applications include:
- Low-Melt Heat Seal – Placing a teflon sheet between the top platen and the FlexStyle for 10 seconds with 40 lbs of pressure at a top & bottom temperature of 320˚F
- Low-Melt Iron – Placing a teflon sheet between the top platen and the Flexstyle for 30 seconds with manual pressure
- Pressure Sensitive (Sticky) – Press to adhere and remove covering
The nature of FlexStyle means that it can be used on a wide variety of apparel and any other surface it can adhere to. This includes various forms of products and product packaging such as wine bottles, garments, shoes, electronic devices and cosmetic packaging.
“FlexStyle gives our customers unparalleled detail and a bold look,” said Randy Carr, World Emblem President & CEO. “It delivers impact and sophistication that high-end brands are looking for. It helps them make a statement without saying a word.”
FlexStyle elevates your brand with greater detail, an attractive appearance feature bold metallic finishes, and deeper, more detailed texturing. It’s more than an emblem, it’s a status symbol that denotes both power and prestige. And there is literally nothing else like it in the industry today.
As the global leader in apparel decorations, World Emblem is excited to offer you the exclusive opportunity to leverage the power and appeal of this breakthrough product. All FlexStyle orders are accompanied by World Emblem’s high attention to detail and leading customer service. Choose FlexStyle, and make a statement without saying a word.
With its global headquarters in Miami, Florida, World Emblem is one of the world’s leading global suppliers of high quality apparel decorations. The wide variety of custom embroidered, sublimated, digitally printed and screen-printed emblems, high-visibility striping, transfers, magnetic badges and various other products means that no matter what your situation, World Emblem has exactly what you need.
Interested in getting YOUR EMBLEM REIMAGINED? Curious to see how FlexStyle can ENHANCE YOUR BRAND?
As a key competitive strategy we constantly struggle against in our industry, offshoring has been a largely debated topic in years past. While it is true that offshoring was and, in some part still remains, a competitive option for those in need of services brought about by American manufacturers, this option has grown to have more cons than pros. As a whole, what was once considered to be an increasingly cost effective option, has now been forecasted to reflect the exact opposite. Because of increased foreign investment over the years, wages for workers around the world have increased as a result. According to a recent study, several economies traditionally regarded as low-cost manufacturing bases (i.e. China, Brazil, etc.) have seen their cost advantages erode significantly since 2004 while US Manufacturing has considerably improved its cost structure. This is good news for national economic supporters as reshoring is starting to be brought back on the table again as a business strategy.
The below infographic, put together with research compiled by West Monroe, debates both options. More specifically, it details why reshoring is starting to become a significant keyword in the playbooks of modern American companies.
“Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.” — John Quincy Adams
In this new blog series, we want to take time to feature one very special member of our World Emblem family. Matthew Poole, the 17 year old son of one of our newest team members, VP of Reseller Sales Scott Poole, has Cerebral Palsy. A condition marked by impaired muscle coordination, Cerebral Palsy is an umbrella term that refers to a group of congenital disorders affecting a person’s ability to move. Despite this, Matthew has been noted as one of the most dedicated manager’s Pisgah High School’s basketball team has ever had. In fact, he’s slowly become one of the most popular students at Pisgah High School. “Matthew is as genuine a human being as you can imagine,” Pisgah basketball coach Casey Kruk said. “He wants what is best for everyone, and doesn’t ask a lot in return. He just wants to be part of the team.”
In a heartwarming turn of events, senior Thomas Tatham decided to pass along his chance in the spotlight and give Matthew his spot on the team’s starting lineup. “He’s the most dedicated person we have,” Thomas said. “He supports us 100 percent. No matter what the score is, we know Matthew will be there for us.” At the start of the game on Senior Night, with his team jersey at the ready, Matthew lived up to his acclaim. Commandeering an inspiring speech to his fellow team mates, he went on to successfully score the first basket of his high school basketball game.
In this video you can see the crowd in the game burst into heaps of enthusiasm as Matthew scores the first point of the game; the faces of his team mates simultaneously bursting with joy. This excitement was not reserved for the game alone however. The aftermath of Matthew’s life would grow to become equally as exciting, as local newspapers and news stations eagerly awaited to cover his story. His story has resonated with people in a record way. Now, with a total of 1,000 likes and over 460 shares on Facebook, the video has become the most popular item ever been posted on Pisgah High School’s Facebook page.
The dedication, team work and perseverance Matthew shows has proven to be an inspiration to not only those who are closest to him, but to all those that are made aware of his story. As a company we are touched by his story. As a new addition to our family we want to share his inspiring story with the world in the hopes that it will inspire those enduring difficult struggles to have the courage to persevere in the same light as Matthew.
World Emblem is sending a huge congratulations and best regards to Matthew, whose future is as bright as his personality.
Take a look at some additional pictures of the event below:
There are hundreds of different ways to use an embroidered, sublimated or digitally printed patch. It’s uses are solely limited by the level of imagination of the actual wearer. Looking for some inspiration? Here are 20 of the several hundred ways you can use a patch, just to get you started:
- On military, police, security or fire fighter uniforms
- To cover up a direct embroidery logo
- On promotional corporate apparel
- On a school uniform
- On college / university promotional apparel
- For a karate club
- On restaurant staff uniforms
- As handout items for trade shows
- For Boy / Girl Scout uiforms
- For motorcycle clubs
- Heat sealed onto a laptop or tablet case
- Personalize your own t-shirts and other apparel
- On a purse/tote bag
- On a hat / cap
- Stuck to your laptop or computer monitor
- Customize a pair of jeans
- On a smart phone cover
- As a piece of art framed on your wall
- On a stuffed animal
- Pass them out as promotional items at events
Do you know any other ways you can use a patch? Let us know in the comments or through any of our social media channels listed below! Your suggestions could end up on our list in our next blog post!
- Facebook: http://on.fb.me/SaLoeg
- Twitter: http://bit.ly/NDwheF
- Google+: http://bit.ly/1uKOc5j
- LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1uKOetV
- Instagram: http://bit.ly/U7Sche
- YouTube: http://bit.ly/1nPMe0t
Months of hard work, long hours and tireless preparation has finally paid off. Orders will now be that much easier to track with our newly upgraded Tracking System!
If you’ve ever had to place an order, especially for some form of production, you know that tracking your order throughout the entire ordering process is not a functionality many places give you. Even when they do, there’s no accounting for accuracy or speed; especially when the dreaded day comes when your order arrives late, incomplete or completely filled with errors. If you’re lucky, you get an email once your order has been shipped with some type of tracking number. That may be fine for the everyday end-buyer; but when your job depends on the effective production and distribution of that particular order, being able to track it throughout every stage is crucial. This is especially true when you consider that from the moment you have relayed payment for your order, that company your purchasing from is now in charge of something that your own work is depending on.
This is why we put such importance on the technology we use to produce your order. With client satisfaction being our number 1 goal, we want to make sure we are providing all of our clientele with the Ultimate Experience throughout every facet of our business.
All of that being said, as a current or potential client, here are 4 reasons why you should care about our new tracking system:
- GET LARGER ORDERS QUICKER | By reducing your order’s processing time, simplifying the work flow and replacing obsolete technology, you will see the overall productivity of our company dramatically increase. This increase in productivity means that it will be easier than ever to place and track larger orders.
- FASTER TRACKING | This reduced processing time means that you will receive tracking updates quicker and more accurately.
- INCREASED SECURITY | Because of increased processing times, your tracking information will not only be relayed much quicker than before, but , consequentially, it will also be that much more accurate and dependable.
- SIMPLE USER INTERFACE | Aside from an increase in productivity and speed, this new tracking system will also offer a better integration with our clients’ on-line catalogs. This improved integration means that not only will you get updates on the status of your order faster than before, but accessing the information will be much easier as well.
Tracking is a vital piece of software to any company. This is why we place such a high regard on making sure ours is as optimized as possible. The production capabilities of our company rely on the speed and synchronization at which client orders are processed. With these new updates we hope to provide you as a current or potential client with nothing less than the ultimate experience. In the end, the upgrades we have made will pave the way to successful growth in the near future and open up a whole new world of possibilities for not only us as a company but for all of our valued clientele.
Introducing, the connoisseur of apparel decorations, the esteemed Professor Patch! Specializing in everything from product information to the best heat sealing techniques, he is sure to keep you up to date on everything you need to know about your garments and how to decorate them. World Emblem is working collaboratively with Professor Patch on a series of videos entitled, “Learn It In A Minute.” He will also be collaborating with The Daily Stitch as a guest blogger. Be sure to subscribe to The Daily Stitch to keep up date on the newest member to the World Emblem team.
- Here is the first video in Professor Patch’s introductory “Learn It In A Minute” Series! Check out the “Meet Professor Patch” section of our website for more.